THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Random Quotes from Mr, Nobody's Facebook Status




Trust Nobody, Love Nobody, Depend on Nobody.... Hi my name is MR. Nobody...





For a person to puts his priorities towards love he sure is sorrounded by hate...

 For a person to be enlightened he sure to be in the dark... 

For a person who wish to feel free and recless he sure is uptight and locked up... 

For a prince of the world he is sure a princess of the tower... 

free me he shouts to the lonely walls... 

the only true fren he got....




"Fools" said I, "You do not know

Silence like a cancer grows

Hear my words that I might teach you

Take my arms that I might reach you." 

 


 
 When people talk to GOD, its call PRAYING...
When GOD talks back, its called SCHIZOPHRENIA...

JESUS CHRIST is so cool..
When he born I get presents,
When he dies I get candy and chocolate.... No wonder people loves him...




The old appeals to racial, sexual and religion to rabid nationalist ferber is beginning not to work. 

 



A new conciousness is developing which sees the Earth as a single organism and recognises that it is at war with itself and doomed is its fate.

 


 The algorithm of the words that are spoken reveals an axiom of reality differs from the arbitrary life of those hearts which are tainted....

 



It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You

are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is

within you. - Russell Brand




"'That incremental suicide of turning your life into a dream, to make being awake as similar to sleep

as possible. Drowsily, lazily, dry-mouth your way through the day's ceremonies, fumble your way back

into the dew-bather you never really left, draped in brown, brown now all around, the haze!"




Sarcastic Synicallism of a Pessimistic Introvent...

 

 FLAGITIOUS STOICISM....

 


 "We use up too much artistic effort in our dreams: in consequence, our waking life is often poor."
-Friedrich Nietzsche




 I go salsa dancing with my confusion of the paradoxical reality of this lucid dream..

 


The Universe is in the order of Entropy, a continuous journey of Dissipation according to the Arrow Of Time... Its only natural for me to be Incognito...

 



Momentary synergy....

Killing the enemy...

My Mind is the battlefield...

Leave me to my longing yield...

Of will and pain...

I will restrain...

Forgive me for I have sin...

I am killing the man within..

Never meant to hurt you...

You are my best friend in the world and i m just a fool....

Sorry dude...

 

 If someone stole something that is forgotten....would anyone notice its missing?

 

Antique Heart, Faded History, Old Conversations....

 


A real gentleman, even if he loses everything he owns, must show no emotion. Money must be so far
beneath a gentleman that it is hardly worth troubling about. - Fyodor Dostoevsky




Life is like a Film Photography. 

You need to use the Negative to develop a beautiful picture..

 - Nazreen Abraham

 

I'M TOO WEIRD TO LIVE BUT TOO RARE TO DIE!!!

 


Have you ever wonder that maybe we are all actually in our own bubble of perception of reality, when the truth is nothing of what our mind capable of seeing and those who actually stoned enough to understand are other consider crazy or overdosed with drugs...

 



 Life is just a Circus where u put a Mask on and play ur part to entertain the crowd...

 


I dont have sleeping disorder...

My body just sleeps in a different time zone...

- Nazreen Abraham 

 

Democracy is the Freedom to Elect our own Dictators....

 


One fine day i saw Death...

We discuss Life over a cup of tea...

Life was jealous and eversince then

Life has been a Bitch to me...

-Nazreen Abraham 

 




I got a call from the Devil...

He ask for my help to clean the mess that God made after an eventful night..

.I turn the Devil offers down cause i was busy making love with Science..

-Nazreen Abraham 

 


 A story of an Eccentric Writer who cant get anything right in his life and mess things up 
and then plagued by the hallucinations of the characters he imagined....
thats not a novel thats my life - Nareen Abraham

 

When i grow up i want to be a Sleep Dealer...
Someone who sell good quality of Sleep and Dreams for a reasonable price....
-Mr Nobody 


 Denying Reality is a self defence mechanism....

 


There is some Fiction in your Truth,

and There is some Truth in your Fiction...

 

 

 I fell in love with a Gypsy that was dancing around the fire of my wicked mind in the forest of the lost souls.....

 


David : Hello police? My name is David Copperfield and my car has dissapeared...

Police: Should i report it or clap?

 

Genius is an African who dreams up snow. -Vladimir Nabokov

 


I confess, I do not believe in time... - Nazreen Abraham

 


I'm in a state of paradoxical existence and none presence of reality.... -Mr. Nobody

 

http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H215jk9mlKbCa88Cd8X-9MEJE6asGtDvxa2d-nAyXNnxT66-DpvwA7elWkq-bUR6VEPj5O6OLS_LsK3IAGN3ZYYzPmdpKTrYpKOPY1_Wg5NTeSc3JSmgpfyZ81Euh-DCRxkNeYK1C3qr3K4xXKa3tLK

The Depressing Moment when you been told that you sound Depressed by a Paranoid Android that is facing Depression...

 

Dad : Where are you going at this hour?
Me : There an alien invasion and i have got to save earth..
Dad: Okay, my poor insane son..


 This movie is low on budget and everything else...its called Reality...
 -Nazreen Abraham


Always Arriving In A Constant Departure...

 

Respect Existance or Expect Resistance.....

 

You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style.

A melancholy town where we never smile.

 



I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love!

 

If you can read my mind...You would be traumatized for the rest of your life...    
  - Nazreen Abraham



If i spoke fro...You will all find out that i dont know what i m talking about...

 

"People always talk about individual freedom, but when they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."



Ah what a beautiful day to do what i do best...Absolutely Nothing...

 

Alice Cooper is so cool..he is like alice cooper cool..you know...yeah...

 

I used to be an Idealist see things with wonder...

Then I became a Realist find the world's harsh truth...

Now I'm a Surrealist...its way too weird to explain...

 


Bored of being bored because Boredom is just Boring...

 


Stupidity knows no race or religion...

Stupidity uses race and religion to their advantage...

Dont discriminate on race and religion, unless you're that stupid...

 

Whitney Houston died? Damn you Kevin Costner....You were her bodyguard!! Do your job man...

 

SamWise Gamgee have to walk across middle earth to the fire pits of Mount Doom before having the courage to talk to the girl he loves....Woman is much more scary than Mordor....

 


If you could understand everything i said, you would be me....

 


I have written countless epic adventures of philosophical tales,

painted masterpieces which could bury the triumph of Picasso,

composed songs that could rock the graveyards of Hendrix,

directed films that miniscule the pictures of George Lucas,

and swoon women over the globe.

Sadly they are all in my head....

-Nazreen Abraham 

 



You said you would still love me if i was mad and shouting at the side of the streets in my underpants...You said you would join me for you love me no matter what...

Now here i am....

Where are you?

- A Homeless Guy that i talk to recently

 


The Secret to a Duck's Happiness lies in the Echo of its Quack....

 


Fuck humanity....I'm going be a martian from now on....

 

 

Watching Golf on TV is like watching Flies Fucking.....

 


I do not do Drugs....I cannot afford them... -Nazreen Abraham

 


Living for the narcotic moment of absolute creative bliss of pure intelligence and imagination that balance with the scale of my pencil...



SHE: Arent you supposed to write a thesis on the factors of Procrastination?

ME: Yes...I am procrastinating to understand why and how to procrastinate something.

 

 I work in the red light district of knowledge, selling my words and perspective for a couple of materialistic currency note and my only compliment is the whispering shadows.....

I am a Prostitute of Literature....

 

 Rape me with the sense of humor of flying on a giant eagle's back....

 


I am so fucked up.... I'm Bacon...

 

Everything I say is contradictory to the other...

 

Sometimes I wonder what I am wondering about Sometimes.... -Nazreen Abraham

 

You Know Whats Annoying?

That man in the mirror...He keeps copying everything I do...Idiot Muthafuka - Mr. Nobody

 


Doing the Discombobulated Dance in the most SuperCaliFragilisticExpialidocious Ways...!! - Mr Nobody

 



Who am i?

I'm a magical unicorn...bitch...


 Dude, a shape shifting unicorns man....

 

 

For no apparent reason, a bear invites you to a tea party by the river...

 

I always imagine there is a bear with me in the room, and we always end up talking for hours... 

 

 I Always Wanted To See a Unicorn Wearing a kilt wresting a Bear wearing Abraham Lincoln's hat...

 


I dont speak much because I rather listen and learn....

 



In a world of grave uncertainty, A man of words remain speechless in a cage made by his own fears. A man who lives in a dream is often afraid of the harsh reality of the unforgiving truth. Unfortunately, his walls of imagination has turned vicariously veneer and fragile by the vicissitudes actions of the virulently venal experiences of fate. And as the crumbling walls burns with the shadow of day, the multiplying villains of nature do swarm upon him. On the tip of his pen lies his sanity.



“Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of good pot.”            

     - Some guy at Woodstock 1969

 

You’re all protagonists in your own little online comic books.    

  - Brandon Generator

 

Unfortunately Dude, the justice system is just riddled with lies and inconsistencies, man.   -Tommy Chong

 


Our society is overrun by cultivated pessimism , that has lead to a cultural void that propagates our cynical judgement towards unorthodox practices or peculiarities in human social interaction. We believe in the potential of the developing mind and in the ability of visual arts to conceive an alternative perspective on contemporary thinking. - Minut Init


 

I'm a writer, the last thing you want a writer to do is talk - Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment