THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Thursday, 21 July 2011

The Nymph of the Castle in the Sky




     It’s been 3 days now since I had a proper sleep. I can’t explain why I can’t get myself to fall back into my dream zone but I can tell you it’s all got to do with her. I know if I fall asleep now, I would one dream of only one thing and one thing only. I would dream of her. Her beautifully carved to perfection face with her skin so soft and the way how the sunlight gently sets upon her face. 
Her eyes, those big hazel brown eyes that pierce through your soul. Her smooth and silky hair that constantly changes style but always looking as great as ever. Her lips… Oh her lips are indescribable. The way how it’s always moist and seducing. Each time I think about those lips I wish I would just fall into a coma and stay with her for the rest of my life. But I can’t. Not anymore. Because this girl isn’t real. She cannot be real because she nothing more than my imagination.  She is just a nymph of my castle in the sky.



Or so I thought........

1 comment: