THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Sunday, 12 June 2011

I LOVE YOU


When we started out our crazy little emotional ride it was like rolling the dice on fate and destiny just to spend a moment with each other... What we had was unexpected and unintentional...It wasnt part of our plan to fall in love at this early stages of life...We both wanted to focus on our own future and build up a stable ground for ourselves...but things happen without our permission and we fall for our own traps...We fell deeply in love with one another...And nothing will change that now...For I found you and I will never leave you...

I just want to say to you:   




Can I keep you? Because you're everything I never knew I always wanted...And your name makes no matter to me as long as i can call u my own..I'm sorry I came here because when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody..You want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...For I am just a man standing in front of a girl asking her to love me for I found the better half of me and without you I will never be complete..As you close your as and go to sleep sweet Juliet, this Romeo shall wait for even when in dreams I will never stay away from you for you will always be in my dreams...
By the time you read this I would most likely be dead....asleep because in dreams is the only way for me to stop my misery of missing you...And when you read this smile for me for I shall wait here for you in the snow filled land of Siberia where the only warmth I need is your love for me and I shall keep you safe and protected with my life..I shad die for you for my life would seem dark and bleary once again without you by my side for you are the light at the bay for this lonely young sailor who surfs the cold seas of uncertainty in the deep dark night..but care not of all the words I wrote for nothing is enough for me to express your importance to me..in short I just want to say: I LOVE YOU...
I love you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment