THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Saturday, 14 May 2011

I AM SORRY....




It was a silly mistake which will effect in a very big way to everything we have.... I understand if you will hate me or even dont wish to forgive me but I cant change back the time and I cant do much but hold on and try my best to fix everything I've done...If you wish to have time and think everything through I'll let you be and wait for u...




I cant say anything more cause there is nothing I can say to make things better.... Its not something I want to do...I am a fool and I cant help being a fool.... But I'll will learn...




What I did hurts you...but It hurts me even more to hurt you....





It is so painful to make things the way it did....I didnt mean to hurt the only one who truly know me...







I hope you can forgive me and accept my apology...I will still be ur bestfren even if you dont wish to be more than fren... Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment