THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

PROUST QUESTIONNAIRE


PROUST QUESTIONNAIRE (Nazreen Abraham)


1-    What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being free from the chains of modern world while being able to create the arts that I love without restrictions.



2-    What is your greatest fear?
Waking up one day realizing I am the very person I which not to be.



3-    Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I’m not sure. A bit of Woody Allen and Douglas Adams humour mixed with the dark psychopathic philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche and Edgar Allen Poe, add a bit of hippy rebellion of Lennon and Roger Waters.



4-    Which living person do you most admire?
Right now would be that homeless guy I met on the way back home. He seems very happy.



5-    What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Tardiness, laziness, procrastination. You get the picture.

6-    What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Criticizing without proper information or understanding of the scenario from both sides of the puzzle. Shallow mindedness. Oh this list can go on.



7-    What is your greatest extravagance?
Buying a notebook/sketchbook of black leather cover instead of the cheap notepads. Because it looks cooler, okay…



8-    What is your favourite journey?
Journey to my bed and beyond!!



9-    On what occasion do you lie?
Every time I breathe. You should ask when do I tell the truth.



1-What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My height. I am a short dude. Look like a hobbit.



1-Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Smoking time. Stoned, dude. What did you say? Uh?

1-What is your greatest regret?
I didn’t go out with girls more often when I was in high school. Now its so hard to talk to girls on the street.



1-What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Oh my pillow dearest, art thou beauty be mine always.

1-When and where were you happiest?
Just before I was born, I thought that I might be miscarriage.



1-What is your current state of mind?
Bored. I want to go home.

1-If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
Put a mute button on every single one of them.

1-What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Still alive and somehow functioning in the normal society.

1-What is your most treasured possession?
My notebook. It has everything. And yeah my underwear too. Cant write naked. Can actually but city laws says I cant walk around naked.



1-What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being numb. Emotionless and completely empty inside. Oh wait that me.

2-What is your favourite occupation?
Sleeping Activist. Marijuana Tester. That guy who goes around slapping everyone in the face and squeezes boobs.



21-Where would you like to live?
Manhattan, New York.


Casablanca, Morocco.


Freetown Christiania, Denmark.
Moscow, Russia.
Wellington, New Zealand.

2-What is your most marked characteristic?
The fact that I am still attached to the laws of the mankind.



2-What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty to accept my freakiness and to join me in my extreme behavior activities with limitation.



2-Who are your favourite writers?
Douglas Adams, Neil Gaiman, Richard Dawkins, etc etc.

2-Who are your heroes in real life?
That guy behind the alley. He save me from the Giant Rat of Kuala Lumpur.

2-What is that you most dislike?
Phony Baloney. Ummm…Baloney…yum yum…



2-How would you like to die?
In an alien invasion like THE DAY THE WORLD STANDS STILL. I can finally shout! HAH I told you so…Where is your god now?

2-If you were to die and could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
A marijuana eating sloth.



2-What is your motto?
Question everything….
except the food your mom/grandma cooks. You don’t want to know what is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment