THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Saturday, 16 July 2011

why did you become an atheisttt? im just gonna ask a couple of questions about atheism, god and some other shit. hope you dont mind. im lost :/

No problem abt asking...A person that dont question is a person ashamed of the world....And curiosity is the main reason why i am an atheist...I was deadly curious abt GOD and studied every religion's view on GOD but i just dont accept it...There was still missing answers...but once i study even deeper and with help of science I learn that there was no god and most of the questions i ask can be answered or explain by science where GOD cant. Though there are still questions left to be answered but at now I just cant believe in GOD....I tried and I would love GOD to exist but it just cant register in my mind... I noe this answer is perhaps inadequate to fulfilled ur curiosity but perhaps u should ask a more direct question...

Give me some questions

No comments:

Post a Comment