THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Thursday, 14 July 2011

if you were the prime minister what would rules would change?

Depends. If I'm a prime minister for a day then I would make a FREE Day where no economy/money transaction is allowed...hhahaha.........but but

If I was given such a powerful responsibility of handling the country and if I have the power to change the rules and laws even thought a prime minister is not allowed to do that.....but if i was given the monarchy power and infinite power...then i shall first change the RUKUN NEGARA... starting with

PERCAYA KEPADA TUHAN - Believe in God
As an atheist i think politic and religion should not mixed and if a citizen doesnt have a faith into a deity doesnt make him or her any less of a Malaysian then the rest.

there are plenty more for me to write but lazy now gotta talk to my girlfren...just ask me later la...hahaha

Give me some questions

No comments:

Post a Comment