THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Thursday, 21 April 2011

The Question is Love??

Do you believe in love at first sight??
Yes? So did I?? I had an perception on the Ideal Love and i always seems to pursue this naivety thinking of a young soul. A young unwise and inexperience mind tends to picture their love story starting with Le Flash... Loving someone in within few seconds.... It is a very romantic notion to think of such things existing and maybe it does exist but i have been unfortunate enough to be fooled by the hands of rotten witches disguise in rose garden's maiden.... A young innocent soul burned and ripped apart by the claws of inhumane vultures using their venomous tongues to whisper the delusional songs as the wraps in my numb thoughts... They filled my minds with empty promises as they rapes me apart for my golds and glory before leaving me broken and cold...And now i left baffled and dazed at my amazing predicament that i'm about to unfold to you unwilling listeners of this twisted soul...

Ever since the day when I first learned to love...I always fall for a girl by the first sight...but it always ends with a sour note...But this time it was different I cant find the right words to say this but I will try to put my best effort not to bored you to death... Let me start with a simple line : I have seen a face that makes me wonder and kept me curious to know more... I saw her and I like how different and unique she is but it is not love...Well not how they say love at first sight is... And i think i have seen quite a few of LOVE at FIRST SIGHT to know the difference but this is a lot more interesting... Very... I seen her face a couple years back and I let it be for my curiosity was shadowed by the delusional idea of love at first sight with another... Every time after that i would catch a glimpse of her but not sure of how i feel... A few year past by and I still confused on my feelings... but I am now too curious to the point where when a comrade of my dares me to shout at her from the top of my lungs from a floor above to her...I did...And it was the best dumbest thing i ever did...

I cant tell you the details of the events that took place after for her privacy is quite important to me...I can tell you how i felt... Every time I start to fall for her again I would always either be in love with someone else or about to get my heart broken again....And this time it was no different...And that is the main thing that always gets me confused....Am i really in love with her or am i accepting my rejection on someone else...but if that is how i feel then why do i always feel a certain way towards her ever since I first saw her?? Its torturing me inside but i dont care....

No comments:

Post a Comment