THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!

THE OMNIBUS NEW WEBSITE!!
Click here and join us in our new domain...

Saturday, 6 December 2008

My Twilight Kiss


My Twilight Kiss

She grabs my hand and pulls me deeper into the woods. It’s been hours since I last saw civilizations and I got to admit, the nature is much more peaceful without the destruction of mankind. The songs of the birds fill my ears with delight as my smelly unwashed feet touches the smooth green grass of the forest’s floor.
Every now and then the glimpse of her beauty could be seen. A beauty which could turn even the most vulgar and brutal barbaric Vikings into a soft cuddly bunny. Her soft marble-smooth skin, with her painted white, carved by an angel face decorated with her ocean blue diamond-like eyes shines in the darkest forest along with her sweet strawberry pink lips. To top it off, her silky chocolate brown hair flow like a river of hot chocolate syrup on top of a vanilla ice-cream and rainbow rice sprinkles.
Like a hungry lion hunting a Giselle, I hunted her down. In the middle of a grassy pathway guarded by an archway of the trees and its leaves roofing the path, we stood there. Her ice cold arms wrapped around my neck as I gently brushed my trembling hands across her cheek and slowly filling up the gap between our lips.
I don’t think I need to tell you how sweet it is to kiss a girl but I can tell that as we kiss a great continuous waves of warm winds wipes through every inch of our body. The tongue tied activity lasted long enough for the dinosaurs to reborn. Gently she makes her way down to my neck, her nose skimming across my collarbone as her lips brushes against my vulnerable neck. I felt a sharp pain as if four huge needles pierced my neck. It is of course later I realise that she was a vampire and I was her lunch.
-Nazreen Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment